We are seeking a talented MEAN Stack Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in front-end development, with a strong focus on Node and Angular development. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing complex web applications using NodeJS, AngularJS and AWS services.
– In-depth knowledge of NodeJS.
– Experience implementing applications using AngularJS
– Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
– Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Full Stack paradigm
– Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders to ensure high-quality delivery
– Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
– Contributing to the development of technical specifications and test plans
– Staying up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in front-end development.
– Developing application with AWS SAM, Lambda, Serverless API, AWS Amplify experience, GraphQL and other AWS services like DynamoDB
– Minimum 2 years of experience in Angular development
– Knowledge of Git version control system
– Ability to write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code
– Familiarity with Agile methodologies and processes
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.