Android Developer for 2 years experience. This is onsite job based in Lahore.
Our requirement is;
1- Native Android Developer
2- Have worked on Firebase
3- Have worked on APIs and Room DB
4- Have worked on Kotlin language (minimum 1 year)
5- Jetpack lib, retrofit.
Exceptional and Plus Point:
1- Having on hand experience of MVVM architecture
2- Have worked on Stripe Terminal
We are seeking a talented MEAN Stack Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in front-end development, with a strong focus on Node and Angular development. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing complex web applications using NodeJS, AngularJS and AWS services.
– In-depth knowledge of NodeJS.
– Experience implementing applications using AngularJS
– Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
– Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Full Stack paradigm
– Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders to ensure high-quality delivery
– Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
– Contributing to the development of technical specifications and test plans
– Staying up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in front-end development.
– Developing application with AWS SAM, Lambda, Serverless API, AWS Amplify experience, GraphQL and other AWS services like DynamoDB
– Minimum 2 years of experience in Angular development
– Knowledge of Git version control system
– Ability to write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code
– Familiarity with Agile methodologies and processes
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Mid level QA Automation Engineer with 2 to 3 years of experience. This is an onsite job based in Lahore. The candidate must have;
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
– Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
– Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
– Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
– Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
– Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
– Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
– Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
– Monitor debugging process results
– Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
– Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
– Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
– Minimum experience of 3 years
– Proven work experience in software quality assurance
– Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
– Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
– Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
– Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
– Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
– Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
– Must have strong grip of software configuration management environment and providing regular product releases.
– Thrives working with analysts to turn ideas into tech solutions.
– Knows the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform (or the Salesforce or AWS equivalents).
– Experience in Dataverse SDK and PowerApps
– Team player who can crack complex business problems for finance companies.
– Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
– Experience working with global/offshore teams
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience in Node, Angular or React is plus
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject